Project Manager, NSW
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join an emerging leader in the Australian Construction industry
- National Tier 3 Commercial Builder
- Expanding workbook
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
At Lloyd Group we believe a positive attitude and can-do approach is what sets us apart.
We are a highly experienced, multi-award-winning national commercial construction company that has been committed to personalised service for over 30 years. Undertaking government and institutional projects up to $40 million in value, we pride ourselves on a progressive culture that represents a team of self-motivated construction professionals who thrive on challenge and complexity.
We encourage our employees work-life balance with flexible working hours to promote wellbeing and increase morale. Our team is described as outgoing, passionate, and constructive thinkers, which has led to a positive working environment. We have a strong emphasis on providing a stimulating environment of internal growth and development that facilitates opportunities for training and career progression.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting regularly to the Project Director the successful candidates’ duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Monitoring the overall performance and budget of the project according to the construction program;
- Coordinating the functions of the scheduling, purchasing and operations departments in relation to project progress and completion;
- Managing site-based activities – Cost Control, Quality Control, OHS & Environment, audits and reviews of SWMS (Safe Work Method Statements) and site administration;
- Effectively allocating available resources and determining whether additional resources are required;
- Pro-actively managing changes in project scope and ensuring changes are appropriately documented and approved;
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating and supervising project team members and sub-contractors influencing them to take positive actions and accountability for their assigned work;
- Controlling HSEQ performance on project sites and enforcing subcontractor contractual obligations; and
- Ensuring the project is delivered on schedule, within budget and with a high-quality finish.
The successful Project Manager will ideally demonstrate and possess:
- Minimum 5 years industry experience in a similar role;
- Experience working on institutional and commercial based projects;
- Design and Construct experience is favorable.
- Proven ability to build business relationship vital to the success of the project;
- Strong leadership skills resulting in the achievements of team goals;
- Exceptional character that positively contributes to our team culture;
- High level of computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Project and Excel;
- Tertiary qualifications in a construction related field;
- Relevant trade qualifications; and
- Current Victorian Driver’s License
If you hold the above-mentioned skills and experience, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to be considered for any current or upcoming roles at Lloyd Group, please keep a look out for any current opportunities on this page.
Alternatively please fll out the form and attach a copy of your CV or contact us at email@example.com