Estimator / Pre-Contracts Manager
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Estimating/Pre-Contracts Manager to join an emerging leader in the Australian Construction Industry
A stimulating environment of internal movement and growth that facilitates opportunities for training and development. We encourage staff work-life balance and participation in social, family and corporate events that strengthens the team and creates a positive and productive workplace.
ABOUT THE BUSINESS & ROLE :
Lloyd Group is a highly experienced and multi-award-winning commercial construction company that has been committed to personalised service for over 30 years. Undertaking government and institutional projects up to $30 million in value, we pride ourselves on a progressive culture that represents a team of self-motivated construction professionals who thrive on challenge and complexity.
Established upon strong family values, we remain committed to driving a can-do culture through the collaboration and authenticity of our team.
We are currently seeking a Full-time Estimating/Pre-Contracts Manager to join our Fit-Out team in delivering community-based projects.
JOB TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting directly to the Fit-Out Team Leader the successful candidates’ duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Detailed estimating of major Fit-Out projects, including site inspections, take offs, trade pricing, vetting quotations and finalizing tender amounts for review by the Fit-Out Team leader
- Providing support and supervision to the Fit-Out team for all estimating and Pre-contract functions;
- Preparing comprehensive handover reports for successful tenders;
- Attending site inspections and tender interviews as required;
- Liaising with external consultants for secondary support;
- Liaising with Marketing to prepare EOI submissions; and
- Other ad hoc requirements to assist with Construction team from time to time
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
The successful Estimator/ Pre-Contracts Manager will ideally demonstrate and possess:
- Successful track record as an Estimator in the Fit-Out space (Construction Industry);
- Tertiary qualifications in a construction related field;
- Strong understanding of the current construction market conditions;
- Advanced Estimate One and Build soft Cubit (or similar software) application skills;
- Expert ability to effectively manage a fast-paced high-pressured team environment;
- Proven ability to build business relationship vital to the success of the project;
- Strong leadership skills resulting in the achievements of team goals;
- Exceptional character that positively contributes to our team culture;
- High level of computer literacy and proficiency in Cubit, Estimate One, Microsoft Office Projects, and Excel; and
- Current Victorian Driver’s License
If you hold the above mentioned skills and experience please click ‘apply for this job now’ or email email@example.com. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Celeste Peters on 03 9676 8500
Note to agencies: We have preferred recruitment partners in place and therefore are unable to accept general enquires.
At Lloyd Group we are committed in continuing to create an inclusive workplace and building a diverse workplace. We strongly encourage applications from all diverse groups; including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people with a disability.
If you wish to be considered for any current or upcoming roles at Lloyd Group, please keep a look out for any current opportunities on this page.
Alternatively please fll out the form and attach a copy of your CV or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org