An exciting opportunity for a passionate Contract Administrator to work on community/social infrastructure projects with an emerging leader in the Australian Construction Industry
- National Tier 3 Commercial Builder
- Expanding workbook
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
At Lloyd Group we believe a positive attitude and can-do approach are what sets us apart.
We are a highly experienced, multi-award-winning national commercial construction company that has been committed to personalised service for over 30 years. Undertaking government and institutional projects up to $60 million in value, we pride ourselves on a progressive culture that represents a team of self-motivated construction professionals who thrive on challenge and complexity.
We encourage our employee’s work-life balance with flexible working hours to promote wellbeing and increase morale. Our team is described as outgoing, passionate, and constructive thinkers, which has led to a positive working environment. We have a strong emphasis on providing a stimulating environment of internal growth and development that facilitates opportunities for training and career progression.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are currently seeking a proactive Contract Administrator to join our project delivery team in a full-time capacity. The Contract Administrator will be responsible for facilitating the flow of contractual information and administration during the project’s life cycle. Working alongside your team’s Project Manager and Site manager the Contract Administrator’s duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare scope of works
- Manage contracts and variations
- Assist in financial programming and budgeting
- Cost control
- Procurement and scheduling
- HSEQ prestart documentation
- Coordination of contractors
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in a contract administration role;
- Experience in community projects (Schools/Local Government) up to the value of $8million;
- Exposure to on-site trades;
- Tertiary qualifications in a construction or related discipline (ideally Construction Management);
- Understanding of OHS/WHS legislation;
- Intermediate knowledge and understanding of construction principles;
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal;
- Strong planning, Organisation, and analytical skills.
If you hold the above-mentioned skills and experience, please email email@example.com.
If you wish to be considered for any current or upcoming roles at Lloyd Group, please keep a look out for any current opportunities on this page.
Alternatively please fll out the form and attach a copy of your CV or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
"*" indicates required fields