An exciting opportunity for a Cadet Estimator to join our growing Melbourne team.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
At Lloyd Group we believe a positive attitude and can-do approach is what sets us apart.
We are a highly experienced, multi-award-winning national commercial construction company that has been committed to personalised service for over 30 years. Undertaking government and institutional projects up to $25 million in value, we pride ourselves on a progressive culture that represents a team of self-motivated construction professionals who thrive on challenge and complexity.
We encourage our employees work-life balance with flexible working hours to promote wellbeing and increase morale. Our team is described as outgoing, passionate, and constructive thinkers, which has led to a positive working environment. We have a strong emphasis on providing a stimulating environment of internal growth and development that facilitates opportunities for training and career progression.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are currently seeking a proactive Cadet Estimator to join our team. Your role holds a strong support in assisting the Estimating team by compiling relevant information required to tender. This role will be joining our close-knit estimating team comprising of 4 estimators and an Estimating manager. Reporting directly to the Estimating Manager the Cadet Estimator’s duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Preparing basic materials take-off estimates using Cubit estimating software system;
- Organising tender documentation
- Printing and categorizing quotes
- Liaising with relevant sub-contractors to obtain tender pricing
- General administrative requirements of the estimating department;
- Taking and distributing minutes for estimating meetings
- Printing and arranging A3 drawings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Hold or studying a tertiary qualification in a construction-related discipline;
- Basic knowledge and understanding of construction principles;
- High level of communication skills – both written and verbal;
- Strong planning, organization, and analytical skills; and
- Overall Team player
If you hold the above-mentioned skills and experience please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to be considered for any current or upcoming roles at Lloyd Group, please keep a look out for any current opportunities on this page.
Alternatively please fll out the form and attach a copy of your CV or contact us at email@example.com