Bid Coordinator, VIC
An exciting opportunity for a passionate Bid Coordinator to join our Melbourne team
- National Tier 3 Commercial Builder
- Expanding workbook
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
At Lloyd Group we believe a positive attitude and can-do approach is what sets us apart.
We are a highly experienced, multi-award-winning national commercial construction company that has been committed to personalised service for over 30 years. Undertaking government and institutional projects up to $40 million in value, we pride ourselves on a progressive culture that represents a team of self-motivated construction professionals who thrive on challenge and complexity.
We encourage our employee’s work-life balance with flexible working hours to promote wellbeing and increase morale. Our team is described as outgoing, passionate, and constructive thinkers, which has led to a positive working environment. We have a strong emphasis on providing a stimulating environment of internal growth and development that facilitates opportunities for training and career progression.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting directly to the Bid Manager the role will be responsible for ensuring Lloyd’s program Bid objectives are effectively communicated to its internal and external stakeholders.
The successful applicant’s duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Compile and assist in writing company profiles, EOI, and tender documentation for submission;
- Maintain and update current Bid/proposal tracking database, including the EOI register and project records;
- Maintenance of our bid library;
- Creation and management of CV’s and project profiles;
- Support and respond to ‘new project’ opportunities;
- Supporting Bid Manager with any ad hoc duties.
The successful Bid Coordinator will ideally possess and demonstrate the following:
- A self-motivated person with a passion for writing and is happy to work autonomously within their team;
- Proven experience in preparing high-quality Bid communications;
- Previous experience with a commercial construction company (desirable, but not essential)
- Strong understanding of digital applications, including InDesign, Photoshop, and MS Office software;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written;
- Excellent work ethic and an ability to work autonomously;
- Ability to build strong working relations across all areas of the business and work proactively with a team environment;
- A ‘can do’ attitude
If you hold the above-mentioned skills and experience, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Celeste on 03 9676 8500.
If you wish to be considered for any current or upcoming roles at Lloyd Group, please keep a look out for any current opportunities on this page.
Alternatively please fll out the form and attach a copy of your CV or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org