Marketing Coordinator NSW
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
At Lloyd Group we believe a positive attitude and can-do approach is what sets us apart. We are a highly experienced and multi-award-winning commercial construction company that has been committed to personalised service for over 30 years. Undertaking government and institutional projects up to $40 million in value, we pride ourselves on a progressive culture that represents a team of self-motivated construction professionals who thrive on challenge and complexity.
We encourage our employees work-life balance with flexible working hours to promote well-being and increase morale. Our team is described as outgoing, passionate, and constructive thinkers, which has led to a positive working environment. We have a strong emphasis on providing a stimulating environment of internal growth and development that facilitates opportunities for training and career progression.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are currently seeking a proactive Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team in a full-time capacity. The Marketing Coordinator’s duties will include but not limited to the following:
Tasks & responsibilities
- Curate, draft and organise social content including scheduling and deploying content that aligns with planning.
Weekly review of social content analytics and reporting.
- Develop and co-ordinate roll out of marketing collateral (EDM) Project photo shoots, progress shoots, merchandise, signage and promotions etc
- Researching new opportunities for relevant and effective campaigns, content and collaborations to be proposed to team
- Liaising with internal teams to facilitate all marketing requirements
- Coordinate orders from purchase to fulfilment for signage.
- Implement the team’s marketing strategy to drive the growth of the business and achieve monthly targets.
- Work alongside and support sales / BD team to maximise opportunities
- Monitor maintain and interact with the brand’s social media platforms ensuring to create a friendly and open line of communication with followers
- Build long term relationships with key client partners and suppliers
- Support the team with extensive presentation preparation and customisation (from established templates)
- Provide marketing support for coordination and management of key events.
- Provide administrative and organisational support to business development efforts.
- Create newsletters, web content, correspondence, and other educational and publicity material as required.
Qualifications & experience
- Intermediate knowledge of working with Creative Suite: Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Experience in similar Graphic Design role
- Great administrative, communication & customer service skills
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously as well as within a fast-paced team-driven environment
- Marketing / Communications / design qualification or similar.
- Minimum one year experience across diverse marketing.
- Ability to influence business performance through the analysis of trends
- Ability to align creative assets across all platforms with brand aesthetic and ethos.
- Assumes ownership, drives results and innovation; anticipates and overcomes challenges, solutions-focused.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive to deliver – a self-motivator with an enthusiastic approach to work and a strong sense of initiative.
- A willingness for hands-on involvement in all aspects of the business when required
- 1+ years’ experience in same/similar role.
- Advanced competency in Adobe Creative Suite (sound knowledge of InDesign & photoshop a must)
& all major social media platforms.
- Ideas person with a passion to create, resourceful with initiative to “own” projects.
- Proactive, self-driven & enthusiastic with the ability to work independently with a positive “can-do” attitude.
- Sound knowledge of marketing/social media & campaign/project management.
- High attention to detail.
- Advanced communications skills (written & verbal).
If you hold the above-mentioned skills and experience please click “apply” now. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Hayley on 02 8565 6777
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Lloyd Group we are committed in continuing to create an inclusive workplace and building a diverse workplace. We strongly encourage applications from all diverse group
If you wish to be considered for any current or upcoming roles at Lloyd Group, please keep a look out for any current opportunities on this page.
Alternatively please fll out the form and attach a copy of your CV or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org