COMMITTED TO INDUSTRY BEST PRACTICE.
While purpose and values shape us, sometimes tangible certifications speak louder. Here’s a summary of who we are, what we practice, how we operate and what we believe across every single touchpoint of our business systems and client communication.
INDUSTRY BEST PRACTICE
We are committed to Industry Best Practices and have a proven record in Safety, Quality, Environmental and Risk Management.
We have implemented the latest industry specific online platform that allows us to monitor and control compliance in real-time whilst maximising productivity and efficiency. Our Integrated Management System has been independently certified by Best Practice Certification.
As part of its compliance processes, Lloyd Group is committed to:
- Occupational health & safety and rehabilitation
- Establishment, monitoring and maintenance of safe systems of work
- Compliance with all state and federal regulations
- Establishment of measurable objectives and targets
- Manage resources appropriate to risk mitigation strategies
Lloyd Group has had nil convictions in relation to health and safety laws
This internationally recognised standard is a tool to outline objectives and actions required to specifically deal with regulatory requirements as well as address specific aspects of the operations of Lloyd Group in their building activities, which impact on the environment.
Lloyd Group has had nil convictions in relation to environmental laws.
On each project, a ‘defects free handover’ is a primary aim for each team. In order to achieve this, Lloyd Group adopt the simple strategy of openly discussing and setting quality expectations and benchmarks from site establishment to completion.
Weekly inspections are carried out by the site team and by senior management to ensure any quality issues are identified, monitored and closed out. Quality Assurance is a priority agenda item at all project meetings.
Lloyd Group has developed a comprehensive Workplace Relations Management System and Industrial Relations policies which provide for a positive staff culture and productive workplace.
We constantly review our IR policies and conduct regular audits to ensure all sites remain compliant with relevant legislation, including the Building Code 2013, the Fair Work (Building Industry) Act 2012 and Fair Work Act 2009.
MASTER BUILDERS ASSOCIATION
We are a member of the Master Builders Association of Victoria and New South Wales. Through our memberships we are provided with a wide range of services, recognition and representation to government and industry to ensure we continue to provide the highest standards of skill and integrity to our clients.
- Master Builders Association of Victoria Membership No. 44430
- Master Builders Association of New South Wales Membership No. 3035511
VICTORIAN BUILDING AUTHORITY
Lloyd Group is registered as a Building Practitioner with the Victorian Building Authority in the following categories
- Commercial Builder (Limited)
- Domestic Builder (Limited)
VICTORIAN GOVERNMENT CONSTRUCTION SUPPLY REGISTER
Lloyd Group is pre-qualified with the Victorian Government’s Construction Supply Register to the value of $25,000,000 in the categories of Commercial Refurbishment and New Commercial Construction.
- Construction Supply Register ID: 900766
NEW SOUTH WALES PROCUREMENT
Lloyd Group is pre-qualified with NSW Procurement in the following schemes:
- SCM1461: Contractor Prequalification and Best Practice Accreditation Scheme for construction and related work valued over $10 million (up to $24 million).
- SCM1461: Contractor Prequalification and Best Practice Accreditation Scheme for construction and related work valued $1 million and over.
- SCM0245: Prequalification Scheme for General Construction Works valued up to $1 million